View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 10:59 AM   #69
ITD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
I don't have ANY cameras!

How would ANYONE know of these offenses without these latest cameras?
It's tough to get away with anything anymore APS, not good to forget this.

I have cameras on my property, astute people notice them right away. We were robbed about 10 years ago, the crooks maneuvered so as to not be seen. They stole a fairly new, but inexpensive tv, a tv stand, and a 20 year old obsolete dvd player. Together they were worth less than the my insurance deductible. Stupidly I called the cops, who promptly interrogated the trusted people who do things for me around the house.... never again for a small break in. I added a couple more cameras.

"How would anyone know of these offenses with out the latest cameras?"

There was a genius a while back, roaming a neighborhood, dropping a deuce on the sidewalk just about every morning. How do you think people knew about these offenses?? I'll leave that to your imagination and intellect. Finally someone fed up with with the deuce man, set up a camera and caught him on video with dropped trou, dropping one. Turns out it was a school administrator, the sidewalk deuces stopped appearing and he was dealt with.

Things like this are generally not a one off event. I'm willing to bet the people in this post regularly made stops at various properties. While it doesn't appear deuces were dropped here, urine was. Here's the thing, urine, when exposed to air for a while, decomposes and stinks. Especially if it is recurring thing in an area.

If you have an emergency, find somewhere out of the way, away from other people's homes and don't be a jerk about it. Otherwise you might find yourself on social media, acting like a fool on video.
ITD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ITD For This Useful Post: