Thread: E-ZPass
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 08:52 AM   #49
Smith Point

Let me tell you my story. Living in RI working in Boston I got the “fast lane” pass, moved to ME. So now I have ME registration with a MA fast lane using a e-z pass toll. So I get a notice in the mail that I gave been using a illegal fast lane pass along with a fine. So ill take care of this problem later. Going to the lake I got nabbed for speeding in Portland 5:00 on Friday afternoon, they canceled my registration on my vehicle! Driving an unregistered vehicle they towed it on the spot! So I get a ride with the tow truck driver we exit at Congress Street he tells me to GET OUT! Now keep in mind that I’m not in the best of moods, words were spoken and he ends up calling the cops on me for assault charges! So I get out of that situation, now I need to get hotel for the night ($100) (thank you AAA) so I can go to the registry in the morning and straighten out this mess. Waited in line at the registry they said I need to pay my fines first got a taxi to e-z pass headquarters paid the fine, ($250) back to the registry got the car reregistered ($100) got the car out of impound ($100) just about 24 hours later I’m back where I started heading to the lake.
Smith Point is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Smith Point For This Useful Post: