Thread: Got Boats?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 11:45 AM   #101
Lofty

Default Re: Got Boats?

It's just that attitude that will keep me and my money away from YOUR lake. What makes you think I've never been there? As a matter of fact I lived just outside Keene NH for many years. I owned a thriving manufacturing company and employed many NH natives. I understand the issues all too well. And as to my boating experience I must laugh. Who do you think you're talking to? Do you know what my boating experience is? I didn't think so. While living in NH I owned many boats large and small. I spent my time on the many lakes of the region and in the coastal waters. In my late teens I crewed on a Crab Boat in Alaska. I spent 20+ years in the US Navy. I have sailed from Italy to San Francisco. I have sailed the Trans Pac 5 times. I have rounded the Horn and am here to tell you about it. I have Kayaked on rivers, lakes and the ocean waters. I LOVE boating, it is my life. You may have, along with many others, far more experience than I. However, I feel that my knowledge of boating affords me some latitude and to speak with authority. "Offshore" boats can be safely operated on waterways both vast and small.