View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 08:44 AM   #13
Rich

Some gas docks 'pre treat' their gasoline. Some don't. Most use 89 Octane, but there are a few with 93 Octane.

You can find out which ones pre-treat and which have 93 Octane by reviewing the gas dock listings on WinniGas.com

Some use ValvTect, some StarTron, and there is one that claims to use both (yes I asked them)!

I verified the information when I personally visited every gas dock on the lake and asked them about their gas.

I asked every gas dock to verify the information online via WinniGas.com and let me know if any corrections or changes are needed.

I'll ask everyone (yes, this means YOU) to please remember to report the fuel dock prices every time they visit or even simply ride past a gas dock. There is no reason to only wait for when you purchase fuel. It doesn't hurt to report a fuel price at anytime. It lets everyone know that the price is still valid, vs seeing a price that is a month old.

Most of the fuel prices are from last year. Hopefully people will start reporting the gas dock prices, please use WinniGas.com to keep us all informed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Useful Post: