View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 09:01 AM   #4
TheTimeTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPONLY View Post
I have years (and years) of paper records. I also have an eight page paper shredder (including small staples). But the time and waste elements for this process don't make sense to me.
I'd be interested in hearing how others get rid of "sensitive documents" without spending hours and hours feathering out pages of paper to either shred or tear.
Is burning the option? If so- how would you do it?- Remember- years of paper!
Thanks in advance for your ideas.
There are Companies out there with shredding trucks. For a fee, they will come to your home (or business) and shred all your confidential documents while you watch.

As an alternative, if you want to take a ride to Salem, MA there is a Company there that sells their bales of shredded paper. All this paper is created by folks (like us) bringing any quantity of paper documents into their business and criss cross shred it right before your eyes as you wait and watch. They don't charge a nickel for this service as they make all their money selling the shredded recycled paper. Their machinery is massive and can quickly shred all the volumes fed to it.

What could traditionally take days and days can be done in just a few minutes using the methods above.
TheTimeTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote