Thread: Face Masks
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 05:15 PM   #160
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
Confusing only to you. Governor Baker has united almost the entire state behind him in what has been an exceptionally effective effort to beat back the virus from it's pre-social isolation flare up. Whatever he's doing, it's been damn effective, and we should be grateful in NH as well
"Beat back" are you kidding me, who told you that nonsense, we did a crap job as usual. Matter of fact, at 4th place in deaths per million population, very few states did worse,,, Florida with its current spike has still had far less deaths, but has triple the population of MA, and its population is much poorer and their medical facilities are considered not comparable to MA and yet they are doing way better than MA,,,

State Deaths/1M pop
New Jersey 1,783
New York 1,679
Connecticut 1,238
Massachusetts 1,233
Florida 263

Instead on wasting time on nonsense and drama in Massachusetts, they should have sent 10% of the hospital staff to the nursing homes to help those poor people who got garbage treatment.

Do you want to talk about horrific mishandling of this event, countless people died alone and afraid because even with PPE you were not allowed to visit them in the hospital even knowing there was little risk to some of the potential visitors and the patients were on their deathbeds. That was inexcusable, INEXCUSABLE.

This is not Ebola or the plague, its an aggressive respiratory virus, NOTHING more. There is no mystery. Its a flu, a very bad flu, and the flu kills 10's of thousands every year, but NEVER in the past did we panic and respond so ineffectively and so harmfully as we have this time. With every passing day I question what is really going on, but in no way am I confused about how well Massachusetts did managing this event, we got a big fat F.

As a 30 year resident of Massachusetts (this time) I can say with complete conviction and authority that Massachusetts is not an example to anyone for any reason except what not to do about anything, and Baker makes that bumbling fool Romney look like a genius. Bakers only saving grace is that he is marginally better than that total idiot Patrick that we suffered through.

Why any of us stays here in MA is a dumbfounding mystery, except that there are even worse places, such as RI, CT NY, NJ, CA just to name a few.

I would have relocated to NH 20+ years ago except that everything south of Concord is nothing but transplanted MA residents who brought there wrong headed and nonsensical ideology with them to totally corrupt the southern part of the state, and there is little work north of Concord.

NH north of Concord and any part of NH 30 years ago are not comparable to the current southern part of the state, but even that is starting to look way better than Massachusetts,,,

Just wait to see the exodus from CA, NY, NJ, and MA that is coming. Better hope too many dont jump to NH or they will price everyone out south of RT 302.

NEVER thought I would hear anyone praising Massachusetts for ANYTHING,,,

Praising Massachusetts is like some episode of the Twilight Zone where the universe works backwards,,,

Last edited by XCR-700; 07-24-2020 at 09:36 PM.