Thread: Face Masks
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 02:00 PM   #156
Jdarby

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCR-700 View Post
That is not speculation by me, it was reported extensively by so called experts in the medical field to the media in numerous interviews I watched.

The alleged expert doctors were claiming in these interviews that they learned over time that even though the patients blood oxygen levels were lower than they had ever seen in people still walking around, patients seemed to actually respond better to simple oxygen masks and other treatments, with better long term recovery than those who were intubated an hooked up to ventilators.

I know nothing about this other than what the experts said when interviewed on TV, so if you tell me they are wrong, I have no basis to dispute the matter with you and I will assume this is yet another example of bad reporting by the media and more BS experts shooting their mouths off when they dont know what they are talking about.

Which takes us back to what do we actually know, and it again seems that the conflicts and contradictions cast a dark cloud over the things many say are fact.

More frustrated with every passing day, and questioning what I actually know with every new tidbit of information.

The old saying of believe half of what you see and NONE of what you hear seems more appropriate every day. Or maybe it was said best on the old X-Files show, Trust No One
I didn’t think you were speculating. I saw the same media reports. A lot of this was “dumbed down” for the sake of reporting to the public. Be well!