Thread: Face Masks
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 09:12 AM   #146
Seaplane Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCR-700 View Post
Well as one of the sheep who has been wearing masks and suffering because of it, I am not happy to see this do as I say, not as I do behavior.

Why is it ok for the so-called experts and politicians to NEVER follow the rules, but we must endure the restrictions at any impact to us.

As someone with respiratory problems, I have also been wearing masks as we are told we should and I have been suffering impacts in the form of greatly increased breathing problems from the masks and greatly increased rescue inhailer usage, and now they have me on an inhaleable steroid to try to offset the impact of wearing masks. This is not a good progression, and I dont look forward to greater problems such as needing one of those portable oxygen generators. So I seek the truth about the situation, and all I see are lies and BS like this.

To say I am not happy to becoming increasingly dependent on medications with side effects is an understatement, and then only to find the leaders and experts do not follow their own guidance is infuriating.

Not happy to be further damaging my health for the cause when these people are not leading by example,,,

Really not happy about all this,,,
Here's another hypocrite - Do as I say, not as I do:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/122054...-wearing-mask/