Thread: Face Masks
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 12:21 PM   #116
XCR-700

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLakeLife View Post
I couldn’t care less if the “sky is falling” set want to wear football helmets, burkas, or suits of armor in public. That’s their choice and I don’t shake my head or roll my eyes at them. It’s when they try to impose their viewpoint on others through government coercion that they become worthy of scorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
I think there is a balance to be had.

Even if you dont believe in it, is there major harm or inconvenience in wearing masks for short periods?

If a business owner asks customers to wear one while shopping, and we harmed or put out for those moments we are there.

Alternatively, employees forced to wear masks, who dont believe in this standard, should they required to endure the burden of breathing countless hours through the same mask, re-breathing things the body is designed to expel, and possibly growing bacteria on these masks of questionable origin? How is that fair to them.

We clearly have some insignificant impacts and some very significant impacts with all this, but I seem to observe the most complaints and push back over the insignificant impacts,,,

Just one persons perspective of a very difficult and confusing matter.