View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #27
LovelyToSeeYou

Default So SamIAM

Are you saying that you still have two pieces of chicken for the chicken parm? Until this year the chicken parm had the two pieces. When I went this year the chicken parm was one piece and it was not at all as much as the two pieces were previously. Are you saying that this summer there has been a door out the line like there has been in other summers. I have been only once to the Sunday breakfast when I had a whole crowd visiting and I am just not a breakfast eater as I do not like eggs etc so I know nothing about the daily breakfasts that some are talking about here. I have had one lunch there again with a large group. I am someone who either eats with another couple of another person in the evening. I also took some grandchildren one time for chicken parm. It was at that meal that I noticed that the chicken was now one piece. With the previous two pieces I could feed two grandchildren as they do not eat as much. This time they all ate their whole meal as the chicken was so much smaller when made with one piece.

I loved the swordfish this year and have had it more than once. I have eaten there for years and always loved the food. I loved the prime rib on Saturday but that is now smaller it seems to me and more expensive. I guess we are all having to be more careful with money so maybe it is just that I have less money to spend so have to be more money conscious. I still like your restaurant and have been there several times this year. No one really wants to hear the truth it seems though. I do like your restaurant but just not as much as I did. I know you will continue to do well.