View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 04:38 PM   #32
Resident 2B

The wife and I stopped in to Sandy Point for lunch this afternoon and I was very impressed with the food, the service and the remodeling. It has been a long time since my last visit because my memory of Sandy Point was when it was knotty pine almost everywhere.

We were warmly welcomed by Summer who was also our waitress. She did a great job explaining the menu and making us feel welcomed. It is "Steamer Sunday" with a good-sized serving of sweet, steamed-clams for $8 and $5 draft, craft beers. We split the steamers as an app. They were fantastic!

My wife had a Clam Po Boy with full-bellied clams. She enjoyed it. I had the reuben which has served as an open faced sandwich. It was delicious! Both came with french fries that were great.

Congrats to Chef Tony and his staff. Sandy Point is a restaurant we will definitely visit again.

I know I have not posted much recently. We sold our place on the lake several years ago, but recently decided we are returning and will spend the week house hunting.

R2B
Resident 2B is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Resident 2B For This Useful Post: