View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 08:01 AM   #11
fatlazyless

Default ..... $695 ...... yikes!

.....$695....for the Walden canoe row slider rig with no oars included.....yikes....and holy moly! .....it must be made out of 24-carat gold or something ....... I paid just $125 on craigslist from someone in southern NH for my 1980's A-Row-Bic slide seat, canoe row rig, and that included two sets of 7' and huge 8' wood oars along with oar locks... so that was a steal of a deal .... $695 .... for that? ..... omg!

.....and the 15' aluminum canoe was $285 ...... was asking 300 .....and 285 was the lowest he would go?

Paying $695 for that Walden row rig is way, way over priced, and it seems to me like they have priced their product out of business. If that Chinese dock-in-a-box maker, PlayStar, that sells on walmart.com, thought it would see sales demand, PlayStar could sell it for like $125 .... because it is a fairly simple and uncomplicated product ...... someone handy could easily make one in a home work shop, or out in the garage work shop.....just back out the 1977 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser wagon ...... and get to work on it!

Last edited by fatlazyless; 05-15-2017 at 03:42 PM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote