View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 03:30 PM   #69
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garysanfran View Post
That anyone thinks it's OK for the government to tax one out of their home...Just incredible class warfare I see on this forum at times. Always wanting to punish the successful.

How about this...If you come from nothing, get rich and employ more than 10 employees, you pay nothing in taxes. In fact, society will recognize you as someone who contributes to the greater good...Watch the response to this!!!
Um I will amend your suggestion just a tad but I like it.... that being you are allowed to deduct what you pay in taxes for employees up to 100% of your business tax burden. If you employ 10 people paying them scrap wages you shouldn't necessarily get a free pass, think of it as incentive to employ as many as you can an pay that as much as possible to get the most amount of business tax write offs to become tax free. Anything above and beyond are issued in tax credits that can be used to pay for further investment into the business or can be issued to employees as annual tax free bonuses. Owners would only be able to issue themselves a maximum of 25% of the total pot of annual bonus money handed out which would be reportable to the IRS.

Part time and 1099 employees don't count, this way it incentivizes businesses to actually hire people full time.

This way you are rewarding successful businesses that contribute, not the individual owners per say.
MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote