View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 09:27 AM   #24
NHBUOY

...I meant to ask you about your Wailin Wedge Mopar.?..wasn't that kind of a "famous/infamous" car.?..always liked the Mopar stuff..Direct Connection, Rapid Transit Authority, Sox & Martin, "Dandy" Dick Landy, "Hemi under Glass", Buttera's (sp?) Lil Red Wagon..etc..LOVED the AAR/Trans Am stuff too..real men driving "real" cars...Didn't S. Savage die in a "weird" way.?..He was a talent, at driving AND partying if I remember correctly.?..This might sound weird, but, who did the trannies in your drag cars.?...re: DARPA exhaust, tough to find parts (I won't say more on that.lol.)..I'll keep an eye out for the diverters/diffusers you speak of tho..try George at M & M Salvage in M-dith..603-279-5041..He may be of help..btw..check out what he's got around his boat yard..a 28' CC Magnum, a 24' Twister w/a BB..walking around is a little history lesson..lol..TONs of parts too...Hope your boat buffed-up nice..Not sure if we're "off-topic" at this point..lol..but I started the thread, so I guess it's ok......btw..inside, near gut cut......lata, Cowboy.....