Thread: Have to be nuts
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:38 AM   #3
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts
Talking I see a big time lawsuit coming

In the event of a crash, I can see a big time lawsuit coming against the snowmobile manufacturer, the parasail maker, and coal burning powerplants.

The snowmobile manufacturer will be sued because there is no warning sticker on the machine advising not to do try this. The parasail maker will in like manner be sued because they failed to test their sails for this type of operation, giving the injured party a false sense of security that it would be ok to use it with a snowmobile. And coal burning powerplants will be sued because their emissions have had a dramatic effect on global warming, thereby forcing the injured party to try to combine two different seasonal hobbies into one, thereby creating a dangerous situation that the injured party could not have foreseen. What is scary is that some lawyer may see a case here. What is even scarier is 12 members of a jury may agree!!!!

Seriously, I just worry about the ability to control it, and can see the possiblity of some serious injury here.

Back to potentially the ride of your life.