View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 11:12 AM   #13
Senior Member
fatlazyless's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 6,620
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 200
Thanked 548 Times in 409 Posts
Default ...... the splish-splash police!

Probably, an ice-eater or aqua-therm permit and fee would be issued by the town, so it's a state statute, and the town can choose whether or not to issue permits.

Most likely, people know when they have too much splish-splash going on, and will adjust it on their own, without having their neighbors 'dime-ing' them out by calling in the splish-splash police.

"Look-ee here neighbor ...... you all just got too much splish-splash going on ..... you all want to be down-sizing your splish-splash ..... or, I will notify the splish-splash police ...... you get the message!" ...
Down & out, livn that Walmart side of the lake!
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote