View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 05:03 AM   #37
Belmont Resident

Default 26?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas Pilot View Post
I am not affiliated with Patrick's, I just like the place. Please read post # 26.
I’m missing the point JP. What relevance does your not wanting to hear negative replies about a place you like have to do with this thread? There are hundreds of both negative and positive replies posted about local businesses throughout the year.
Just look at all the changes the Woodshed went through with their quality and service issues and now it is being sold the last I remember. But there are still some who rave about it, maybe their standards are lower then others or maybe others have set higher marks that are not realistic.
I’ve always considered Patrick’s more of a watering hole then anything else, same with Shooters, although Shooters has pool tables I would say their food is on the same level with Patrick’s except for their burgers. Shooters burgers are much better. IMO
So I don’t know why your so defensive about this place, no one had anything really bad to say, I’d say the reviews were about evenly mixed with the bottom line being it is an ok place to eat or drink, not great, not bad, just ok.