View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 10:46 AM   #13
baygo

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnisquamZ View Post
Been there a few times ourselves. Food is terrific. It’s the seating that turns us off. Being over six feet the bar and piano seats are uncomfortable. Tables just a bit better.
Hi WinnisquamZ, thank you for your kind words about our food. As Joey2665 pointed out, I am a forum member. I value the forum a great deal as it is a place where I can rely on to shed light on details to improve.

Your comment on our seating is timely as I am in the process of ordering a few new chairs to replace some that are worn from heavy use. I notice that you are a fan of the bar stools at Christmas island steakhouse. Could you please elaborate on the features you prefer. As I shop I'll keep you preference in mind.

I too am over 6 foot (6'5") and prefer our high top chairs however it is not uncommon for people when calling for a reservation to specificaluuly request a low top table while other request high top. Feel free to do the same until I get the new chairs. Then when you call to make your reservation, also request the "chairs bought for WinnisquamZ" and we will do our bast to seat you in them. Of course once you do this I'll be able to put a face to the name and be able to once again thank you.
Attached Images

baygo is offline   Reply With Quote