View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 11:10 AM   #136
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
Do you deny that the management team awarded themselves big bonuses without seeking any approval? That's a fact, I think. As I stated, I am close with a long term employee. The management isn't as wonderful as news and social media projects. They are difficult to work for and do not value low level employees. That's a fact, although it isn't published.

The point of my comments is that this is not a black and white situation. The news and social media has chosen a side and has decided to pillory the other side. The "factual record of bad behavior by Silber, Sylvia" is a result of the media's bias reporting. There is nuance in this situation. You have decided which side you are on. Just know that it isn't as clear cut as you think. (I'm reminded about statements made on this Forum about Russian collusion back in the day.)
I have not written anything about bonuses--if you have a newspaper article or minutes of a meeting or any sort of substantiation that money was spent improperly, other than an anonymous person supposedly in the know, please share. Otherwise you should not assert malfeasance.

Similarly, unless you can point to specific reporting that is wrong, you should not criticize LDS et al. They appear to have provided great coverage here
FlyingScot is offline   Reply With Quote