View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 08:24 AM   #133
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
It's funny that you continually cast aspersions on the management team with no evidence ("Maybe the issue is..."), yet you ignore the long public, factual record of bad behavior by Silber, Sylvia, and their cronies. It's as if you think none of us have been following the story for months...
Do you deny that the management team awarded themselves big bonuses without seeking any approval? That's a fact, I think. As I stated, I am close with a long term employee. The management isn't as wonderful as news and social media projects. They are difficult to work for and do not value low level employees. That's a fact, although it isn't published.

The point of my comments is that this is not a black and white situation. The news and social media has chosen a side and has decided to pillory the other side. The "factual record of bad behavior by Silber, Sylvia" is a result of the media's bias reporting. There is nuance in this situation. You have decided which side you are on. Just know that it isn't as clear cut as you think. (I'm reminded about statements made on this Forum about Russian collusion back in the day.)
Major is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Major For This Useful Post: