View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 07:59 PM   #15
Rich

It seems a lot of us here like YouTube TV!

I know it's off topic, but I'll mention the one thing I don't like about it and maybe someone here knows a work around?

When you have a current time slot show playing, and then go to the live guide, I can't seem a method to read the show description for any other channel/show in the same time slot. The only way that I know how to do it is by selecting the new show, which of course disrupts the current playing show.

As an example, if you're currently watching WMUR news at 6 PM, and then go to the live guide, WMUR continues to play in the background, and as you scroll through the live channel guide, I can't read the show description of any other channels in the 6 PM time slot without selecting them to play first.

If I select a different time slot, perhaps 7 PM, then when I select that show, the description comes up.

It's just the current time slot that doesn't seem to be readable without selecting it first. This seems to occur both on my Android phone and on the YouTube TV app on my Amazon Firestick, or directly on my TV using the YouTube TV app.

Has anyone found a way around this very minor inconvenience? It's the only little niggle that I have with YouTube TV.

I sure to love that we can customize the station order and disable unwanted stations, and their cloud DVR is awesome! They make it easy to watch a show from the beginning if you came in a few minutes late!

Anyone that wants to consider trying YouTube TV, shouldn't hesitate, they have a very easy 30 day free trial.