View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 05:41 PM   #103
Cal Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
For those of you who do not think Trump is intelligent, he quite accurately identified the primary issue that divides liberals (including democrats) and conservatives (including republicans). In speaking at the UN, Trump stated that "We will never surrender American sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable global bureaucracy. America is governed by Americans," he said. "We reject the ideology of globalism, and we embrace the doctrine of patriotism." This is why I'm against globalist ideas like climate change, open borders, universal healthcare, $15 minimum wage, higher taxes, bigger government bureaucracies, etc. Our core value is liberty (patriotism), which isn't necessarily shared by our globalist friends in Europe. A bigger government equals less liberty.
His speech today at the UN was AWESOME!!!!! Probably his best speech yet, and quite possibly one of the best speeches of any US President in history!! (Top 5, anyways!!) I love this guy!! He is absolutely just what the country needed at this time in history!!!!! "The Lord works in mysterious ways..." (If that offends you, to bad, I don't care!!)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cal Coon For This Useful Post: