View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 04:31 PM   #12
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCR-700 View Post
And for those who survive and continue to suffer problems, they (including myself) are very few in number. After several discussions with my primary, I have been repeatedly told that "long haul COVID" is not well studied, there are no official guidelines or treatment, and few programs to study this.

So while some have died (.2% of our population, accepting/using the official numbers) the cold and hard fact is that this is not the apocalypse they said it would be, and with current treatments and knowledge, there really is no justification for keeping the pandemic machine running and any mandates in place.
So although you have long haul covid, you have still written more than the rest of us (combined?) about covid, and all of it telling us not to worry. I hope you feel better, and that you share your experiences/symptoms so the rest of us can understand.

700,000 dead in the US is apocalyptic, as least by modern standards. It's way worse than predicted a year and a half ago. Even worse than predicted a few months ago
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post: