View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 08:39 AM   #129
jeffk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acres per Second View Post
... When I take a seasonal photograph of Lake Winnipesaukee, there are invariably mountains, intense residential development and at least one or more watercraft in the frame.

Is your photo a fair representation of a Lake Winnipesaukee boating environment?

Fess-up...you know the rules here about "other" bodies of water.
Huh???

Are you stating that because you insinuate that the picture might not have been taken on Winnipesaukee that it is not a valid example of what it is claimed to be, that higher speeds generally produce smaller wake?

This thread is so far afield at this point that a picture of someone golfing on the moon would be a legit addition to the argument. We posted pictures of Spock on another thread and I don't think there have been any Vulcans on Lake Winnipesaukee either.

This thread has become tedious. The original purpose to discuss the impact on the economy was a thin shield over discussing the speed limit again, a pointless exercise right now. No one can possibly predict how business will be this summer and even at the end of the year will not be able to tell what if any the speed limit contributed to the final effect. We all had our fun speculating.

This turkey is done.

Don, you suggested that you had your finger on the close button. I vote for you to press it.