View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 08:45 AM   #19
SAMIAM

Thanked 1,626 Times in 562 Posts

JohnNH,you make a good argument.I must admit that you present your facts well and I agree with a lot you had to say.Unlike Zaney,that just went off on me (can't handle a little criticism)
I did chuckle after Zaney refers to Bassboaters as "less fortunate" and John rightfully lists the substantial investment needed to participate in the sport.
I certainly don't think I own the lake and actually look forward to the summer activity.I have no issues with performance boats or PWC's.......I guess my main beef is the fact that,often,when I am on my dock or beach with my family,a fisherman will actually cast right up to my dock,boat,and along the fringes of the swimming area.I just think that is common courtesy.It's got nothing to do with who lives where or who owns what.I don't think any of you would appreciate it either.
Aside from that.......I admit I was a little harsh......and promise to give a big smile and a wave to the next Bassboater that I see........unless he drops a lure in my cocktail.
SAMIAM is offline   Reply With Quote