View Single Post
Old 06-09-2004, 05:06 AM   #32
Skip

Default a trip down memory lane.....

In reference to the claimed 10 foot rule;

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrasahs
...I remain unaware of such a law.

It is merely that, upon leaving my front door, I must cross about ten feet of New Hampshire state waterfront soil (soil that does not belong to me) before I can use my dock and boats. I also stated that the MPs could technically make an arrest "while on land"...
Interesting twist on your own words, because in an April 25th post of this year you state (and I quote);

The State of New Hampshire has designated about 10± feet of Winnipesaukee shoreline for use by "citizens" -- so citizens and their pets are presumably allowed to use a narrow portion of lakefront property.

Quite frankly, after easily discovering your first faux pas, I decided it isn't fair (or sporting) to wade threw the plethora of your other posts pointing out similar examples of mis-speak, the audience may feel I am picking on you.

However, we still await confirmation details of the alleged boat stop. Perhaps you could get your friend (I know, you've never alleged him a friend in all your posts) Director Barrett to send you a laminated copy of the details. Scan it in and we'll all be better informed.

I did hear a rumor that maybe they were taking an extra few minutes to check the engine for defaced or missing serial numbers, considering the area it was spotted in!

I have already gave you the Director's phone number. Just let me know if you need any extra laminating paper, glad to help out there also.

Skip
Skip is offline   Reply With Quote