View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 06:18 AM   #236
Epic Seaplane Adventures

All, I appreciate everyone's support and encouragement with this issue. I have attempted to come here on this forum in good faith.

What I have found is that there are a few people on here who are regular agitators, who enjoy being keyboard warriors.

All one need to do is take a few minutes to search their previous postings to see that they have no interest in doing anything other than attempting to bully others who have other view points. Go back and search threads like "mask wearing in grocery stores" and you will find the very same aggressive behavior that these same agitators are displaying here. What you will find is that (one particular person even had the nerve to call people names who disagree with them. Names typical to the narratives, like xenophobic. Oh the irony, because now they hate on this thread and are completely xenophobic! Their thread had even been locked by the mediator because it got so ugly.) Debating with these individuals is a complete waste of time.

In stead of debate and honesty they just spread hate, division, and only seek to cancel people who disagree with them.

These people are not concerned citizens, they are activists.

Our world does not benefit from these people. These people hate others who disagree with them.

I hope to meet all of you reasonable people some day, but there are people (not everyone) on here who are the very same type of people you would see blocking a highway or organizing a march somewhere. It's always the same very few.

I no longer have the time or energy to respond to these folks. Again, go back and search their previous posts. You will see that their intolerance for others is deafening.

I have a family, a job, and a wonderful life. I thank God for that every day.

Thank you for letting me use this forum to counter the "outrage", and expose who these people really are.

See you all at the (if we have one) public meeting. What you will discover is that we are reasonable, logical, and very considerate individuals who want this town to succeed!

Have a good day everyone.

Epic Seaplane Adventures
Epic Seaplane Adventures is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Epic Seaplane Adventures For This Useful Post: