View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 11:40 PM   #235
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Seaplane Adventures View Post
Is this the first time you have ever experienced something like this? You're comments seem like we are inventing something new. Anyone with any common sense and reason can see this isn't an issue.

Epic Seaplane Adventures
So, As I look at the picture you posted, your wings would appear to be roughly 6 ft. off the top of the wharf... Drop that lake a foot, and that would have them roughly 5 feet off the top of the wharf... if others are trying to use the wharf how will you feel when they are touching your plane? Bump things off your plane on accident, etc.

In another thread you mention using your plane to help in emergency situations, is this the plane you are referring to?

Don't get me wrong those are great little planes, what is it a Cessna 180, or something similar... The best this plane could hope for to help with, is going to be as a searcher in a search and rescue mission.

I have no problem in what you are trying to do.... But lets stop beating around the bush, lay the full plan on the table, and we can all move on with our lives.

I will agree that the posts are an issue, for a seaplane but hold on, so are the posts, in Meredith, Center Harbor, Wolfeboro, the Wiers and I could go on. Why aren't these other locations being considered? Why is Tuftonboro being targeted? I think it is because it is quiet place on the lake where it is perceived a plane could be left safely for short period of times. As a private citizen I see no problem in you wanting that. However if you have intentions of a private site seeing business then your going about it all wrong.

This issue hear is the unknown... What is Epic Seaplane adventures, what are its intentions... Put the details on the table. stop trying to hide behind your screen, and maybe you will gain support.