View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 04:53 PM   #226
CowTimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Seaplane Adventures View Post
Instead of a food truck analogy, how about comparing the air tour more like a pizza delivery. A person would say, "can I get a large pepperoni pizza delivered to the town dock? I'll meet you there to pick it up!". That's way different than saying, "I'm going to set up a pizza joint on the dock.".

Epic Seaplane Adventures
Except you’d have to change it to say that you advertise your pizza as Union Wharf pizza and the only place you can get it is Union Wharf. And it’s not just delivery to and meeting at Union Wharf for a quick exchange—the pizza truck would need to occupy the wharf for 4-5 hours per day for a half hour between each order, and longer if a customer is late or no shows. That’s the commercial use difference. And then for the safety aspects, you’d have to have the pizza truck block access to the fire boat, and have the truck try to entirely avoid rush hour traffic at 80+ MPH en route to Union Wharf without being able to touch the brakes. And that’s before modifying the truck to have the loudest exhaust system you have heard for the enjoyment of the neighbors.

But if you use your original hypothetical of a typical intermittent pizza delivery, that would sound awfully a lot like the incidental use for a barge.
CowTimes is offline   Reply With Quote