View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 05:54 PM   #86
VitaBene

Thanked 1,608 Times in 823 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset on the dock View Post
I did get your PM but on many levels meeting anonymous men to work out with strikes me as unwise and is not my cup of tea. I'm sure your intentions are good. And no more PM's please.
I guess the types of gym you frequent are different than the one I do- The Fitness Edge in Meredith.

For the others that may be interested, this is what I sent (and when I temporarily changed my signature to Eatebene, always flying the dinner being served banner)to ElC early on in the SL debate this summer:

So you decided to throw your two cents in on a boat thread by essentially calling my fitness into question because I post about restaurants from time to time. I responded, but alas, no comment back from you. I let it sit for a few days before I resorted to a PM, but I am really not surprised because it is obvious you are a troll also.

My offer stands- let me know when you want to work out with me.

Thanks to you and TB for the new nickname and signature ideas, BTW I liked it so much that I adopted it.

Just so you know, this week was low key from a restaurant standpoint- we ate in mostly but we did try the North Shore drive-in.