View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 09:59 AM   #22
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
At the end of August I emailed Amerigas, presumably somewhere in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, and told them I wanted my message to go sta-raight to the King, himself ...... you know the King of Prussia ..... and sure enough that tank was filled the very next day ..... with the bestest quality propane ever produced in the great propane State of Pennsylvania.

Like, why bother with that never ending, oil burner service ...... what, with all the tune-ups, nozzles, electrodes, pumps and filthy soot boiler/furnace/chimney cleaning that goes with oil, when there's clean burning, gravity fed propane ...... good for outside tank storage down to minus 25-below zero.

Furthermore, by communicating by email it automatically puts it in writing, easy to use again the next time for your propane refill.

Hey Amerigas ..... it's about that time, again .... plus Amerigas-Laconia has a truck with an extra long 150' hose so it can get to problematic snow deliveries.
From NPR....

Propane can be confusing for some consumers because per gallon it is cheaper than heating oil, but because it contains less energy per gallon. OEP data puts propane at 40 percent more expensive than oil for space heating.
Attached Images

MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote