View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 01:55 PM   #70
Bentley Boy

Default New Formula dealer

Codeman671; First, let us get something straight. I am, as I have said all along, an insider. I guess I would like to know why you outsiders are so intent on "Just trying to dig out the facts". It seems that digging out the facts was the job of law enforcement and the courts but perhaps you choose not believe them either. What is your agenda?? Who are you trying to hurt?? Why do you continue to speculate when the boring and obvious truth is starring you in the face??

If you read ishoot308's most recent post he correctly referenced Lt. Dunleavy's quote and testimony that there was no GPS on that boat. So are you now calling both the Lieutenant and me liars?? Oh, I almost forgot!! The following is The Laconia Citizen's account of the court proceedings on Thursday, March 11, 2010: "Testimony shows the boat was equipped with a magnetic compass, a depth finder but not a global position system (GPS.) Marine Patrol Sgt. Dave Ouellette testified that among the items found during an inventory of the ruined boat was a full and still-sealed half gallon of Absolute vodka and a small bottle of Absolute pear-flavored vodka from which approximately two ounces were missing." ..... It really is so neat being an insider!! Read and weep you outsiders who apparently do not even read or believe their local rag. So I guess we can also add the Citizen to the liars list as well. Now we can all agree that the real truth resides only within this astute forum.

BTW, as big of a Formula dealer that LLM has been I don't believe I suggested they were "swimming" in any Formula model. Oh, the liberties you take!! I did say that LLM could have had "several" 370SSs in inventory at any given time which is true. Do you have any idea how many 370SSs LLM has sold in N.H. and other New England states that comprise their protected territory?? Plenty is the answer. Plenty. Now we will see if our friends at PBM can match that sales and service record. Any of your baseless speculation on this??

Last edited by Bentley Boy; 04-01-2011 at 04:06 PM.