View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 10:24 AM   #53
Bentley Boy

Default New Formula dealer

Codeman671; No agenda at all other that I know the parties involved and feel that there has been way too much speculation on the truth. For example, I have read repeatedly in this forum all kinds of statements made by people who really know nothing about the events of that night, the boat involved or the PBM dealership deal but still offer ill conceived opinion that sadly over time becomes facts in other people's minds. Is that what a forum like this is supposed to be?? A place for unfounded rumor to flourish into what becomes juicy Desperate House Wives like fantasy. I think not, and that is clearly unfair to those closest to this tragedy.

For those of us that have had the unfortunate experience of the print media writing about something that has been going on in our lives, you know they are rarely accurate or leave out important points. The local rag i.e. The Laconia Citizen has not reported this story accurately or fairly. Bea Lewis can't seem to get her facts straight and tends to offer her opinion or speculation rather than being a credible news reporter. Credible reporters do not make news - they report it factually. It is becoming easy to understand why the Citizen is losing readers to the Laconia Sun and it is not just cost.