View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 06:28 PM   #26
tummyman

Default Biasi Boilers

I have had a Biasi in my NH home since 2005 and not one single problem. Service folks love the easy which they can be cleaned. At my MA house, right after I installed the NH Biasi , my Burnham had developed a leak and I had to change it out. I called my oil guy and told him to get a Biasi for me. He had no idea where to go, but i put him in touch with the US distributor in Portsmouth NH. He got the boiler....was surprised at how easy to install. I told him at the time that it would not be the last one he installed. Fast forward to now....he installs ONLY Biasi unless a customer requests a specific boiler. Has had hundreds of them installed and ZERO problems. My MA boiler is his first and the fleet leader he watches should any problem arise. So far, it runs terrific. BTW, you and I were going to chat off line...... Need more info, google QHTinc.com and give them a call in Portsmouth. I chatted with them a number of times before I ordered my boiler. BTW, my Biasi is installed in a first floor closet in my home....not even in the basement. I can send pictures if you want.
tummyman is online now   Reply With Quote