View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 01:10 AM   #7
trfour

Smile Say It Ain't So...

It's way too early for ice out. Us snowmobile rs would like to wring out a few more rides around here!
This winter started off in good shape with the snow and lots of hard work from the Clubs to get the trails ready. Then the cold got the Lake to kick, and we were styl'in.
The winter of 2009-2010 was well on it's way to help put the pain of the economy behind us.
The ice boater's had their best year since years, a new organised tradition of Ice Hockey got under way in Meredith, the Ice Airport was in very good hands with Paul & Crew.
The Alton Bay International Winter Fest got a HUGE BOOST, when the "Forum Flyer" was taken out of mothballs, only to go forward and win the bed race in that event!

Now, I can find my way around the dance floor. I would invite any of you to check me out.

When the Lake kicked, I started my snow dance, only to find that being in Texas, at the time, I forgot all about my being a transplant. I was wanting any of my effort at the time to be forwarded to my beloved Lakes Region.

Well, as it has turned out, and ask Janet if you don't believe me, we have been snowed in here in Texas ever since!
And by the way, after many phone calls to the Al Gore Camp, I have yet to recieve a return call back!! I think that he is trying to reinvent himself. ... ... ... "Noth'in New, or Fancy

The good news is that I have signed up with Google Maps, not too sure that that will work for this or next season, but let it be known that I am pull'in for Y'ALL!!

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote