Thread: Face Masks
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 09:35 AM   #61
Jdarby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLakeLife View Post
I’m not a fan of masks either. They’re annoying. So I don’t wear one. If I get the flu, that’s what happens: I get the flu. If you want to follow the crowd so as to fit in, and you think the flu is in search of you, then stay home for a year. In the meantime don’t drive a car or walk down the street because you might get hurt. Be consistent. Don’t expect the majority of thinking people to kowtow to the sheep mentality.

I agree with the Three Stooges and Bugs Bunny recommendation.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Your post is satire right? COVID-19 is not the flu. The flu is caused by a strain of the influenza virus....a thinking person should know this. Thinking people don’t wear masks? Mask wearers are sheep? Well I hope if you get your “flu” you don’t become seriously ill and seek care at a hospital. Hospitals are filled with unthinking mask wearing sheep! You certainly can’t trust your health and recovery to them! You mention the dangers of driving. I suppose as a “thinking person” you ignore speed limits, red lights, and stop signs? If you’re obeying them I guess you’re just a sheep driving a car? Maybe you’re OK with following laws....and this is why society (aka: the sheep) are forced to enact laws in order to clearly spell out to the thinking people what is right and what is wrong. If your post wasn’t satire then I thank you! Now I understand why laws governing seatbelt use, cellphone use, and drunk driving exist! It’s because the thinking people are spending too much time thinking and need some very clear guidance in the form of laws. Sad that so much has to be mandated.