View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 12:36 AM   #20
KTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas Pilot View Post
Does anybody here ever have a good experience any place? Anytime anybody goes anyplace they have something negative to say. Maybe you have picked the wrong state to vacation at. Post after post, negative after negative. This site has turned into one negative after another. Don't blame us on your wrong choice. There are plenty of other places to spend your time. If you don't like us go someplace else.
I actually think this is well put. I've been reading these reviews for a few years and to be honest, I think very few qualify as actual reviews and the rest are sob stories and people seeking sympathy...or just whining.

I have worked at local lakes region restaurants (3 to be exact) and knowing the people that walk in the front door and what the restaurant actually does for you in the end aren't what you might expect. A LOT takes place behind the scenes.

Nobody really wants to tell about their good experience at a restaurant, everyone always has some problem. AND YES, there have been some legitimate problems and issues posted here that should be brought up, but MOST of the time people are just whining.

I read "we will not be visiting again" so many times to a restaurant you had tried once. Just because everything wasn't perfect, doesn't mean the restaurant doesn't do a good job. Bring it to the attention of the restaurant at the time if you have a solvable problem. Most restaurants probably want you back and will probably attempt to make right your problem so you can come back so they can say "see? we can do it right".
KTO is offline   Reply With Quote