View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 07:08 AM   #48
PaugusBayFireFighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
No one has been killed in Ferguson, Missouri riots, but the robber who was killed, started it all with a marijuana "enhancement" I'd never heard of.

http://www.cannabissearch.com/products/swisher-sweets/

Not sure what you think the hundreds of different flavored cigars, blunt wraps and rolling papers are at every store in the country, but they are used almost exclusively for rolling marijuana. Next time you're in a gas station or convenience store look behind the counter. Cigar wraps like Swisher Sweets or Philly Blunts don't enhance the high but give a bit of flavor to the wrap. Not my cup of tea, more the younger generations choice.
These cigars have been bought and sold for over a decade with little complaints...why?? Because of the taxes generated by selling "tobacco" products the State gets their cut. The fact that you just learned about blunt wraps tells me they are not bothering anyone. Some cities, like Boston (where you can walk down the street smoking a blunt/joint without arrest or even fear of a fine), banned the sale of single flavored cigars under $2.50 but they are still available in every other city on the planet.
Attached Images