View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 04:49 PM   #58
wifi

Default What would you do ?

I was looking at posts on Winni.com and heard what sounded like fireworks outside my M'boro* bay window this morning. I see a bunch of ducks being chased by a jetski (or is it a PWC?) and smoke from what ever these fireworks were rising around the JS (or is it a PWC?). I then observed the JS (or is it a PWC?) running over a group of ducks several times and shooting more fireworks off. I did not see any duck bodies floating after this act as this would have driven me further to action.

I then grabbed the phone to call F&G, but then I realized all they would want is my national ID # (aka SSN) to fill out a report and nothing would really be done about it. I thought of grabbing a picture, but I'm not trying to mess up the JSkier (or is it a PWCier?).... is it the ducks fault or that people feed them so they proliferate?

Sort of like why the Lakes Region relative to decades ago is so overpopulated. Do we line up a firing squad to take care of excess people, or do we control the insane subdivisions? I'm really releasing here and trying to let others see the behaviour I saw was. This is not acceptable IMHO, yes, the family of ducks did swim off to other areas. When I was a kid, the lake was crystal clear and swimming and drinking from it was a pleasure and we will never EVER see this again. But really.....

Last edited by wifi; 07-18-2009 at 05:38 PM. Reason: emphasis needed
wifi is offline   Reply With Quote