Thread: NH Taxes
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 07:38 AM   #28
Donzi Minx

Smile NH Taxes

Robust thread! I love it because it is what we are made of.
From 1954 to 2008 my summers were solely 11 Oak Street, and then after the 911 configuration, 16 Acorn Drive in West Alton. Memories imbued in my grey matter forever, and blessed that my own children had the chance to love the lake as well. Went from $500.00 a year in property taxes all the way up to $10,000.00 before the property was unceremoniously auctioned off. Bless my Uncle for hanging on to it as long as he did.
As a Masshole, I can't begin to express the frustration of what I see happening with the likes of Warren. Overall what has happened to the Granite State is a microcosm of what is happening Nation-Wide. 2020 will be a very important time.
My own daughter, who is genuinely brilliant, just graduated from Salem State University Summa Cum Laude with her Masters, has been brainwashed by some of the "best speak rhetoric" evident at the graduation ceremony.
To us boomers who have been through "a lot", Don't Let the Bastards wear you down! On a good note, picked up the boat at Dave's last Saturday and I am preparing for sunny and calm all summer long in the Paradise of Winni!
Donzi Minx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Donzi Minx For This Useful Post: