View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 10:37 AM   #30
mswlogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinewife View Post
The Union Leader wrote an article about the shooting platforms and issues last October 2019.

One can Google: Charles Purse or Chuck Purse Moultonborough and find it.

It looks like the intention was for friends to use it.
It all boils down to "reasonable use". Some people might have 3 friends, another might have 300. If it was several non stop hours every weekend I'd be pissed. Those that also own and use gun ranges might have more tolerance than ones that don't. But I'm sure everyone has their limits.

It's just about common respect for one another. Most people go to the lakes region for peace and quiet. Not to listen to boys play with their toys.

I was once going for my pilots license and learning at a suburb airport. I absolutely loved it. Until I learned that the old small planes still used leaded fuel (all be it low lead, it was leaded). I could not get past the fact that I was poisoning the homes below for my enjoyment. So I quit. Do what you want, but you should respect your fellow neighbor. Something that is severely lacking in society today. And it ain't the millennial's nor those folks from Mass that are lacking it any more than the natives.

I don't know the terrain or the size of the guns being used. But gun fire can travel really far around mountains and lakes.
mswlogo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mswlogo For This Useful Post: