View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 07:33 PM   #12
chachee52

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
Soooo...in years past, the second parade was on Sunday at 10. Last year, they changed it to Saturday at 10 but I figured that was a one-time thing.

Does anyone know for sure? I'm asking because we've been hearing them and just came down and think we may have missed the parade.

Sent from my SM-G990U1 using Tapatalk
Got there around noon today and stayed inside the Lee's Mills Cove until around 4pm today. It was fairly quiet compared to previous years where they were coming and going all day. I'd say only about 6 or so boats were coming and going. We went into the Basin when we left and saw a couple that we had seen leave, and heard some of the one's that had distinct whistles but never did find them. Didn't seem to be as many this year than in the past few years.
Last year there was a "second" parade on Sunday (I was at the Wolfeboro races on Saturday and missed the scheduled one) and I will say that Sunday one was very fun and I have video of about 15 boats on Sunday that were very interactive with the boats that were hanging around. Followed them into Green Basin and let them circle around us.
chachee52 is offline   Reply With Quote