View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 08:24 AM   #2
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

So if the procedures for securing a mooring, are spelled out in your condo or Association documents as part of the deed, your safe and new owners I can suggest change and the BOT, can suggest change but the community at large needs to vote on it....

If the mooring and docking rights are not spelled out in the Deed, and are part of a loser"rules" document of the association... then the rules can be changed a little easier....

Not knowing the situation I would say this... If I had a boat I could trailer, and the association had a place I could store my trailered boat, and I knew I wasn't going to be up, durring a period some other resident wanted to be on vacation, and didn't want to put there boat in and out all week, I wouldn't mind being cooperative, so long as the association rules allowed it.And the person "sharing" the morning understood there boat would have to be removed at the end of their vacation....

Just some thoughts and things to think about...