View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 12:48 PM   #1
jtb9212

Default Kitchen Cravings - SOLD - NEW OWNERSHIP

Dear All-

On behalf of Bill and Sally Bickford they have asked me to announce that Kitchen Cravings in Gilford has been sold and is under new ownership as of Thursday, May 11th 2017. To validate the accuracy of this information my name is Jon Bossey and I am Sally's son and Bill is my step-father.

My mother asked me to let the community know of the sale and change in ownership. They wanted me to tell the community thank you for your patronage, support, and friendship over the past 9 years. They truly appreciate the support they received over the years and are grateful to have been able to serve you the best possible breakfast and lunch they could. Bill essentially put his hands on every plate that left that kitchen for the past 9 years and they put their heart and soul into every order.

Many may ask why they sold? My mother is 66 years old. She and Bill have essentially worked 7 days a week from 4:00 am to 5:00 pm for the past 9 years. An impossible pace to maintain forever. In addition, my mother and Bill take care of my 93 year old nana, Shirley.

Like with anything, the time came to evaluate life and decide to enjoy whatever life they have left. They will continue to care for my nana, travel when they can, and enjoy a life outside of the daily grind of a restaurant.

It would not be appropriate for me to speak to what is in store for the future of Kitchen Cravings because I truly do not know. The new owner's name is Lucie. Bill and Sally are staying on for a short time to ease the transition and get her acclimated. So all I can say at the moment everything is the same until its not.

Bill and Sally will be putting together an announcement in the Daily Sun to the community in the next few days once things settle. So again, on behalf of Bill and Sally they thank you all and wish you all the very best in life.

Jon Bossey
jtb9212 is offline   Reply With Quote