View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:49 AM   #6
Winnisquamguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Just up the street at 22 Cattle Landing Rd......no for sale sign out front but still for sale as far as I know......has been up for sale since 2006 when it was built as a speculative for sale house.....as far as I know.....with no buyer? Anyone know what's that latest with this great big, huge, expensive, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious waterfront home......22 Cattle Landing Rd, Meredith NH 03253?
From Roy Sanborn's article...........

Quote:
The highest sale on the lake in September was at 22 Cattle Landing Road in Meredith. The sale of this property was another long ordeal as it was listed prior to construction back in June of 2006 at $2.995 million with construction to be completed in 2007. The price escalated to $4.25 million in June of 2008, then was reduced to $3.2, to $2.895 in 2010, and finally down to $2.695 million this year. Anyway, this exquisite 6,000 square foot Adirondack has all the features one would expect in a Winnipesaukee waterfront estate home including Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors, a great room with cathedral ceilings and floor to ceiling fireplace, lots of glass, six bedrooms including a sumptuous master suite with its own private deck, the requisite gourmet kitchen with all the goodies, a home theater, and an attached, three car, heated garage for the toys. The home sits on a .72 acre peninsula lot with 328' of frontage, amazing landscaping, beautiful patios and walkways, a perched beach, and, of course, a dock. The home also has 50% interest in another 8.5 acre lot to provide additional privacy. So, this home was marketed for 1,450 days with the sale coming in at $2.2 million. The assessed value by the Town of Meredith is at $2.577 million.