View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 05:50 AM   #214
VitaBene

Thanked 1,607 Times in 822 Posts
Default I don't care

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchase View Post
I'd have no problem with people running for safety in my backyard and have never indicated otherwise, but your post is obviously not about my tolerance, it is saying "Although you've never told us, we have been investigating and know where you live". Not much of an investigation since my address is listed with my phone number next to my name...alphabetically...Nice detective work. This also explains some of the weird hang-ups we've been getting.
Is this what happens to people who do not agree with you? Do you think it helps your cause to intimidate those who don't carry your water, scare them off the forum, then say "Look, everyone who is still posting here opposes the speed limit, therefore it should be repealed."? You guys are no different on the forum than you are on the lake ..."Get out or our way"...You are nothing but a bunch of bullies, then you cry that you are being "discriminated against". Disliking bullies is not a hate crime.
You should NOT be harrassed because of your words or actions and hope that no one from this forum is doing so.

I don't care where you live, who you are, if you are a multi-nicker or anything else about you. Most people have way too much on their plate to waste their time trying to find out.

This thread was started to discuss compromises which has been done pretty well in many of the 212 posts above this one. You, on the other hand, have not offered one compromise. Between that and your smarmy attitude you have put yourself at odds with virtually everyone on this forum. There is no bullying going on, but when you put forth incindiery comments, expect a like response.

Last edited by VitaBene; 08-18-2009 at 01:10 PM. Reason: I left out a key word (bolded)!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VitaBene For This Useful Post: