View Single Post
Old 03-17-2022, 02:12 PM   #59
DEJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
This is circular. When I make comments, they're based on reasoning using data and science and information from as bias-free-as-possible sources. From there, I expect to have discussions with others who see different solutions.

You, as I AND OTHERS have pointed out, use clearly biased foundations on which to make your comments.

So, here goes (again): DST changes are leading to talks about later school start times that unbiased, reliable data has shown to be beneficial.

Secondarily, are teens becoming lazy? Not the ones I work with and know. But they are spending more time on activities, sports, and "chosen" jobs in an attempt to improve their college acceptance/scholarship opportunities rather than just outright work tons of hours at all hours.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
When you make comments against what you do not agree with you most always throw in a personal attack, that is my main issue with you and liberals in general. Your way or the highway. Carry on, much more important things in life. Out, have the last word if you must.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DEJ For This Useful Post: