Thread: Tavern 27
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 12:47 AM   #43
baygo

The 2011 CHILDREN'S AUCTION BASH
To Benefit 98.3 WLNH Children's Auction was the straw that broke the camels back. The last time Leslie and I enjoyed a Friday Night out Dancing was too long ago, along with such a great cause; how could we refuse? The decision was made to leave the place in the hands of the team we created. Full disclosure; I thought we'd be slow because the event was taking place nearby.

I was wrong on two counts. First; for taking so long to get out and mix with the community away from our place. We had a fantastic time in the company of fantastic people! Second for thinking Tavern 27 would be slow.

We returned to learn that it was fairly busy and the team rose to the occasion with the exception of one dessert that took unusually long. I'm proud of the team, but concerned for the guest who had to wait. I know that a disappointed person is likely to tell others so I am asking forum members to keep an ear to the ground and if along the way you hear of said experience being shared, please relay my invitation to return for a complimentary dessert. I would have compt the dessert had I been there.

Regarding complimentary desserts and the Children's Auction. To those who participate; bring by proof that you won an item for over $250 and Tavern 27 will treat you to a complimentary dessert. Win an item over $500 and we will treat you and a guest to a dessert each and I will personally buy you a Quartino of our house wine to share. Valid thru Jan 30, 2012
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote