Thread: Tavern 27
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 03:05 AM   #5
Greene's Basin Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green's Basin Girl View Post
Girls weekend is starting tomorrow. A number of us from the forum are planning on enjoying the weekend. Tomorrow evening we will be enjoying Annie and the Orphans at the Belknap Mill. After that we hope to stop in at Tavern 27 for cocktails and food.
A few of us "girls" from the Winni forum stopped at Tavern 27 this evening. The drinks and the food was absolutely yummy. One of he owners, Ray, and a waitress named Ann bend over backwards for us. It is such a wonderful place to relax and have a good time. We will be back!!!! Earlier in the evening we attended the Cabin Fever gathering at Belknap Mill. We walked around and were treated to yummy food from The Soda Shoppe, Hector's, The Black Cat Cafe, Burrito Me, Laconia Village Bakery and Awakening Expresso Cafe. We then danced up a storm in the mill while Annie & the Orphans played. They were fabulous as always. Annie & the Orphans were the first live band I ever saw. They were playing in 1964 at a street dance in Center Harbor. What fun then and what fun now!

Last edited by Greene's Basin Girl; 02-19-2011 at 03:27 AM. Reason: I forgot to name one of the restaurants we visited
Greene's Basin Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greene's Basin Girl For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links