Thread: trespassers
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 06:37 PM   #36
aydinlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
After the destruction of Hurricane Irma, my Florida neighbors would meet their neighbors in other neighbor's empty reconstructions. Maybe Floridians are just friendlier.

Your "trespasser" is probably a neighbor—or plans to become one.

In a state that permits "trespassing" as a legal activity, I suggest removing that individual's picture. (Agreeing with Lakegeezer).

As stated by Mr. V, no crime has been committed—and in the absence of criminal evidence, I'd just let it go.

I always stop and look. You never know when your findings could be useful in a neighbor's dispute with a builder's new construction:
I removed the pictures since i was not sure to post it anyways. I contacted the police and send them the pictures. Police told me they were not supposed to trespass. He asked us to call them directly next time.

I blocked the entrance of the house with a rope but it did not stop these people. They came second time and went over the rope.

If they are planning to be a neighbor or just neighbors, why not come visit us while we are there and introduce themselves? We would be very happy to answer any questions and show them around.
aydinlik is offline   Reply With Quote